Careers after 12 PCB!

Hi everyone so being a biology student I was always motivated to do something in biology field only since class 6 I was very sure that I have to take biology in my class 11th  as my main subject so I was always determined to that only and in this generation it is very important to build a good career.


People always wonder that when we have taken biology,MBBS is going to be the only option but that's not right there are many other career options which you can pursue for having a good career and also there are so many students in our country who are puzzled  regarding their career after schooling and they are always messed up in thinking that what to do next..either they should drop or they need or to do BSc they are some were puzzled in their minds and many students research a lot regarding this topic which is careers after 12th PCB.


Given below are the careers which you can pursue after 12th science with PCB rather than  MBBS or BAMS
BHMS homoeopathy
B u m s Unani
BDS
Bachelor of veterinary science and animal husbandry. 
BPT bachelor of physiotherapy
Integrated MSc 
BSc in biotechnology
BTech in biotechnology..for pursuing this there are very few colleges in India and and jiit is the best College for this as far as I know.
BSC nursing
BSc in dairy technology
BOT which is occupational therapy
BMLT which is medical lab technology in which you will get all the knowledge related to the medical lab machines which is basically the technical work.
Paramedical courses
Environmental courses
Other than this there are also many courses which are related to law like BA LLB you can persue  and also you can go and travel and tourism courses which are very in demand right now and you will also go in hotel management and designing courses..media and journalism courses film and television courses you can also do CS program and you can also do you can also go in defence like in Navy army and airforce.
A great career you must need at least graduation degree so I just advise you to take the graduation degree not just depend on any diploma or something and you also have the option to pursue higher education to expand their area of jobs.


Once You have completed your graduation you will have a wide range of job opportunity in all these fields and you are also eligible to get the platform in government and private sector on also by the nature of the course what you have done.
If you are still not satisfied by what I have explained so DM me on Instagram and you can reach me there I will solve all your queries related to this and I hope you like this blog so please share it as much as you can.comment on this and stay tuned for my next blogs.
-MARIYAM
Instagram @mariyam1013

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts