Travel blog 2018πŸ”₯

Travel diaries 2018♥️
I was 16 when I travelled to Mumbai. It was my first journey by airplane..and that experience was so so good😍.

I travelled by @airindia plane and the services they provided are so good and the food was so tasty though the taste decreases when we're at height but still It tasted so good πŸ”₯ .
I visited elephanta caves, some markets and saw meet bros office, Haji ali which is the best place and some of the beaches. The main purpose I went to Mumbai is just to see Mannat because I just love @iamsrk nd when I saw Mannat .. I was like someone please throw me inside but I knew tht was impossible.. πŸ˜… 

this is Mannat😍😍😍♥️♥️
So ths is it for the travel blog..Hope you liked it and I recommend everyone reading this to visit Mumbai for once πŸ€—❤️
If u enjoyed then please share and ❤️ .
THANK YOU FOR READING!
- MARIYAM KHAN
.
.
.
Do follow me on Instagram for more notifications ❤️

Comments

  1. This seems so amazing 😍 hope so uh enjoyed alot thier...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I, too visited these magnificent places when i went to mumbai! Feels like living that part of my life all over again😍 awesome writing!
      Keep it up!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts