Don't commit until you know it's permanent!

Don't make commitments until you know it's permanent ✨
We knowing or unknowingly tell something to anybody which we think is for forever.. now read it again and try to bring back all the things we thought will last forever.
Let me tell you that FOREVER IS A MYTH  and we should stop taking things as forever. 
Stop committing and exposing things till u find it's worth your time, your peace and your happiness. 
If something is costing you your happiness leave that at very instant point no matter how much you gonna think about it in the future. 
TIME IS THE GREATEST HEALER!
By the passing time you'll be okay and one day you'll realize that finally I'm happy and I did right.
I don't know who needs to hear this but you did the right thing. ♥️
Don't ever let anybody take your peace and your happiness I repeat just don't.
Share this as much as you can and tell people that nothing is greater than their happiness and peace ♥️๐ŸŒธ
Follow me on Instagram for more amazing stuff too @happysimplejoy.
Thanks for reading . I hope whatever is troubling you or your friend will end soon.
- Mariyam๐ŸŒธ

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts